Among Rochester Research Group’s clients have been members of both the corporate and not-for-profit sectors throughout the U.S. and Canada, including several projects involving global reach and multiple languages.
Since its founding over 32 years ago, the Rochester Research Group has had the privilege of working with each of the following:
CONSUMER & INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS
- AT&T, General Electric, RCA, Xerox, CooperVision
- Coca-Cola, Allstate, Hewlett-Packard (partnering with Mensa Process)
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals Canada (partnering with VoicePort)
- Swarovski Austrian Crystal (partnering with Mapping Analytics)
- Kodak’s New Opportunity Development Group
- Birds Eye Foods (formerly Comstock Michigan Fruit)
- Cadbury Chocolates, Pepsi Frito-Lay, Maple Leaf Foods (all in Canada, partnering with GreeneBarbour Consultancy)
- Lenel Systems International (now a United Technologies Company)
- Rochester Gas & Electric Corporation
- Qualitrol Corporation
- NalgeNunc and Garlock (partnering with BrandCool Marketing)
FINANCIAL & BUSINESS SERVICES
- MetLife, Bank of New York, M&T Bank, Financial Freedom Senior Funding, Washington Mutual
- ESL, Genesee Valley Trust, Pittsford Federal Credit Union, Advantage Federal Credit Union
- HR Works, Monroe County Bar Association, Home Properties
HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES
- Jewish Community Federation, Jewish Community Center, Jewish Family Services, Jewish Senior Life, United Jewish Communities, The Jewish Agency for Israel
- Catholic Family Services, Heritage Christian Services, YWCA, St. John’s Meadows, Rochester Refugee Resettlement Services
- Al Sigl Center, Lifetime Assistance, ARC of Monroe, Continuing Developmental Services
- ABVI / Goodwill, Urban League, Wilson Commencement Park, Children’s Institute, Action for a Better Community
- Finger Lakes Health Systems Agency [now Common Ground Health], National Council on Aging, Lifespan, Rochester RHIO
- United Way, Excellus Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont, YourCare, Univera, URMC / Strong Health / URMedicine
- ROCHESTER-BASED CULTURAL CORNERSTONES
Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival, Rochester Museum & Science Center, Geva Theatre, Memorial Art Gallery, Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, Seneca Park Zoo.
Princeton University, University of Rochester Medical Center, Monroe Community College, Roberts Wesleyan College, Saddle River Day School, Bishop Kearny High School, Victor Central School District.
B. Thomas Golisano Foundation, Greater Rochester Health Foundation, Max & Marian Farash Charitable Foundation, Rochester Area Community Foundation.
GOVERNMENT & MUNICIPAL SERVICES
City of Rochester (under Mayors Johnson and Duffy), the County of Monroe, the RGRTA (Rochester’s Public Transit System).
MEDIA [Voice of the Voter Polling]
Gannett Newspapers (in NY, Ohio, Montana), WXXI Public Broadcasting, WHEC-TV (NBC), WOKR-TV (ABC), Time Warner Communications.
ADVERTISING & COMMUNICATIONS AGENCIES
MartinoFlynn, BrandForward, Roberts Communications, Tipping Point Communications, Dalmath Associates.